As costs are involved in every stage of the publication process, like manuscript handling form submission to publication, peer-review, copy-editing, typesetting, tagging and indexing of articles, Electronic composition and production, hosting the final article on dedicated servers, electronic archiving, server and website update and maintenance, supporting sales and marketing costs to ensure global dissemination and administrative and overheads, the author is asked to pay an article publication fee.Oasis international Resource Centre is able to cover various publishing services like:
● Editorial work: Peer review, administrative support, commissioning content, journal development
● Technical infrastructure and innovation: development, maintenance and operation of online journal system and websites.
● Production of articles: formatting and mark-up of articles and inclusion in indexing services.
● Marketing of journal and content: making sure readers and authors know about the work published in the title.
● Customer service: responding to authors and readers.
=> Charges depending on number of authors.
=> A publication fee of Ksh.7,800/= for Single author, Ksh.8800/=for two authors,Ksh 10800/= for three and more authors is payable for manuscript ACCEPTED for publication.The payments to the publication are made through the following bank account:
Bank name: BANK OF AFRICA
A/C NO: 08653680001
A/C NAME: Oasis International Consulting Ltd
Swift Code: AFRIKENXXXX
OR THROUGH LIPA NA MPESA Buy Goods Till Number: 964153
=> The publication fee must be paid prior to publication.
=> The length of research papers/articles should not exceed 5000 words.
=> There are no extra charges for colour figures.
=> The article accepted for publication will processed further towards publication after the author pays the publication fees.
If anybody do not have funds to pay publication fee, he/she will have an opportunity to request the Editor for fee waiver through the Head of his/her Institution/Department/University with the reasons, because OIRC Journals does not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work, however Publication fee waivers or discounts are granted on a case-by-case basis to authors who lack funds. To apply for a waiver or discount, one can request during the submission process.