CALL for Papers
The 3rd Eldoret International Conference.
Theme: Gender Equality for Sustainable Development in Africa.
Conference Sub -Theme but not limited to
EICGSDA SUB THEME ONE: Gender Equality for Sustainable Development (GESD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME TWO: Gender Diversity in Corporate Governancefor Sustainable Development (GDCGSD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME THREE: Gender & Innovation for Sustainable Development (GISD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME FOUR: Gender and Entrepreneurship for Sustainable Development (GESD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME FIVE: Environmental Sustainability through Gender Equality (ESGE)
EICGSDA SUB THEME SIX: Gender equality and Sustainable Journalism (GESJ)
EICGSDA SUB THEME SEVEN:Gender Equality and Sustainable Business environment (GESBE)
EICGSDA SUB THEME EIGHT:Gender Equality in political for Sustainable Development(GEPSD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME NINE: Gender and Education for Sustainable Development (GESD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME TEN: Role of Business Management for Equality and Sustainable Development (BUSMESD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME ELEVEN: Role of Education for Equality and Sustainable Development (EDESD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME TWELVE: Role of Christian Women on Sustainable Christianity (CWSD)
EICGSDA SUB THEME THIRTEEN: Cross Cutting Themes on Sustainable Development.
Publications :Publication in the peer refereed Online Journal Africa Journal of Management, Education and Governance (AIJMEG) or Africa International Journal of multidisplinary Research(AIJMR) Subject to reviewers reports, editorial comments and conference suggestions. Special edition for more information on our journals visit our website for journals, click this link http://www.oircjournals.org/
Submission Format : Soft copies in MS word. Line Spacing 1.5; all margins 1.5; Alignment: Justified.
Font Type :Times Roman size 10; Double Column except abstract, Tables and Maps;
Reference : APA; provide Author’s full abstract; Corresponding Author with asterisk (*).
The abstract should outline the aims, methodology, results, discussion and conclusions. It should include the title, the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone contacts. Authors should also state the sub-theme and indicate their preference for oral or poster presentation.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
PRESENTERS: Individuals, whose papers have been submitted, reviewed and accepted.
NON-PRESENTERS: Individuals can also attend the Conference as participants to follow the proceedings and to critique the papers presented.
CONFERENCE REGISTRATION FEES
- Exhibition and Advertising Stand – Ksh 15,000
- Full Board Accommodation is Ksh. 20,000 (Conference Registration Fee, 3 Star Hotel Accommodation Fee in the University Premises to include Breakfast and Dinner for 2 Days, in addition to Free Journal Publication) Early Bird registration Ksh. 16,000
- Only Conference Registration Fee is Ksh. 10,000 (and Free Journal Publication) Early Bird registration Ksh. 8,000
EAST AFRICAN MASTERS STUDENTS
- Full Board Accommodation is Ksh. 15,000 (Conference Registration Fee, 3 Star Hotel Accommodation Fee in the University Premises to include Breakfast and Dinner for 3 Days, in addition to Free Journal Publication) Early Bird registration Ksh. 13,000
- Only Conference Registration Fee is Ksh. 5,000 (and Free Journal Publication) Early Bird registration Ksh. 4,000
OUTSIDE EAST AFRICA
- Full Board Accommodation is Ksh. 30, 000 (Conference Registration Fee, 3 Star Hotel Accommodation Fee in the University Premises to include Breakfast and Dinner for 2 days, in addition Free Journal Publication)
- Only Conference Registration Fee is Ksh 18, 500 (and Free Journal Publication).Early Bird Registration-Ksh 16000
THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING EICGSDA-2018
- Visa Process Assistance
- World Class Speakers
- Great networking opportunities
- Conference paper publication for inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index
- The Conference Proceedings will be available online
- Breakfast (For the 2 Days) Those Lodge in the Designated Hotel
- Tea/Coffee Breaks (For the 2 Days)
- Conference Buffet Lunch (For the 2 Days)
- Dinner (For the 2 Days) Those Lodge in the Designated Hotel
- Conference Accessories
- International Standard Accommodation within the conference Vicinity
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS/FREE JOURNAL PUBLICATION
- All accepted full papers will be published in the Conference Proceedings with an ISBN number, and will be distributed to the participants.
- Participants also will be able to reach and download the Book of Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from www. eldoretconference.com
- EICGSDA 2018 Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
- All papers (depending upon their author's wish) will be sent to be reviewed for publishing in one of our peer reviewed journal with an ISSN number. The presented papers will be published in the Journal Free of Charge.
We request you to inspire as many Faculties, Research Scholars and Students from your college who might be interested in contributing and attending the conference to present papers. We also welcome Papers from Industrialist, Policy Makers, Social and Market Research Practitioners and Non-Governmental Organization are also welcome. Visit our website http://www.oircjournals.org/index.php/conference for more information on the conference.
PLAN EARLY, and book your CONFERENCE SEAT as we look forward to welcome you in ELDORET the “Home of Champions” in August 2018 as one of our participants.
We would like to thank all EICPSDA 2017 attendees for making the 2 Eldoret International conference a great success. We hope to attain greater scales in the 3rdEldoret International Conference.
The papers presented from previous conferences have all been published as promised and available online in an international Journal, and indexed in several indexing bodies. Advanced Science Index, NewJour, Open J-Gate, Index Copernicus International, Research Bible, ISI, GOOGLE scholar, Academic Resource Index, Info Base Index and I2OR
Payments should be made through cheque, electronic funds transfer or direct cash deposit to
Account Name: Oasis International Consulting Ltd.
Bank: Bank of Africa
A/c No.: 08653680001
Swift Code: AFRIKENXXXX
(Buy goods) Till Number is 964153
Visit our website: www.eldoretconference.com for more information
Or call The Conference Secretariat
Tel Nos : (+254) 721669055 /+254 786215620/ (+254) 713877996